Monday, September 6, 2010

I love this #2 (hey - it did happen again)

I'm still dancing from this - it's ok, no-one can see : ) Simon Pegg was talking it up all over Twitter last week, but I didn't get time to watch it 'till now, but hopefully not everyone in the world has already seen it.

As well as being massively catchy, it's also fun to sing along with. But not in front of you sister, brother, grandparents, great-grandparents, or employer. There, my responsibility is absolved.



(Also, this embed doesn't fit properly at all. Does anyone know how I should fix that? I've got it at the default width=640, height=385 which is patently wrong, but how do I know what to change them to?)

Update: Hey check it out! Embed issue all fixed with assistance from the lovely Mr Casey Moon-Watton. What a legend. And, if you're in the market, so very datable. Initial enquiries to me, thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Jo, I <3 this song... it makes me feel like I've washed my hands of whatever I'm saying FU to, but it makes me happy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun song. I was originally going to post it on FB, but there are a few kids who are friends, and it would have been inappropriate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M - and that's how it came to be on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best thing ever. I already sent it to JS & presently deciding whether or not to facebook it. And twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JS says he might accidentally start singing it in public. I have promised to contribute harmony.

    ReplyDelete