Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm sure it'll grow out

Mikester took the kidlets to get their hair cut last weekend.

Firstly, they straightened Cat's hair. Straightened it. She's four for goodness sake! And how would they know how the cut will look in it's natural state if they cut it straight? Anyway, Cat thought it was very grown-up. And she did look older.

Mikester thought it looked a bit:


But I couldn't stop thinking:


And Cam. Well perhaps if I'm feeling generous, the hairdresser was feeling a bit:

(In case you're wondering - I saw them in concert in 1985, it was transcendent)

But honestly it just reminds me of:


Just thought you should know before you see them.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahhaha - Yep, I've got a story like that too. Daddy took boy-child for haircut, boy-child came home with hair gelled into the shape of a boat (I kid you not!) and cut so short that there was no hope of disguising either his double crown causing mohawk or his cowlick. Fun times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A boat! LOL! Cam has a lovely double cowlick at the front. I have to keep snipping it in the middle so it doesn't go the full Herman Munster. These boys and their high-maintenance hair!

    ReplyDelete